Heather and I had this bright idea to have a yard sale at the preschool, I had this idea to make it a consignment sale, Heather loved it and made a big deal out of it. So all this week Heather has taken in stuff, organized it and we worked late last night getting ready for today. I think we had about 20 people bring items, and items they brought! DCD kept 30% and gave them 70%, we ended up making about $250, I only made a $100 and I sold really good stuff cheap, 13 Abercrombie shirts for $2 and a few Ralph Lauren that didn't sell. Anyway after working last and all day for $100 it just isn't worth it. I like doing ebay but Ricky said I need to just donate my stuff or give it away but I don't need to waste anymore of my time gathering and sorting and hauling not to make any money. With that said, between the dump and the Goodwill I have eliminated a lot of stuff in my house although I still have a long way to go. If I could just get myself organized and everything put up and away I know that I could stay on top of it. I told Michelle if she would come to spend a few nights with me I would let her color my hair and clean my house. She just laughed. I was being serious. At least I would tell her how much I appreciate her and let her take a bath in my big bathtub. Does that sound inviting? Anyone else interested?
Annie had her last regular season ball game today. I worked so Ricky and my mom went. Annie is really proud of herself for making a double play on her own so Ricky took her to the Dairy Queen. When we were kids, I can remember going to the Dairy Queen in Kennesaw after Michael's ball games. I'm glad she is getting to go. Of course they drove the Galaxie.
I start my tennis league this week. I have one match a week for six weeks. Annie starts All Stars on Tuesday so I think I can drop her at practice and go to the tennis courts. We have an incredible park and rec facility, the tennis courts are on top of the hill and the softball fields are below, the baseball fields are across the creek, we have plenty of parking. It makes playing ball really nice. They even have a potty by the tennis court.
Ricky is taking me to Target tonight or tomorrow to buy a tennis skirt so that I look officially. I may not play very well but at least I can look good.
We also start church softball practice tomorrow at 2 pm, the first game is Tuesday night. School is finally over and we still have something planned every night of the week.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Where should I begin...
Posted by Melissa at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am glad your blogging since you don't have time to talk anymore:(
Post a Comment