How nice that Brance and Annie are both asleep and I have hid in the bonus room to blog! We have a long week with softball, VBS and tennis. Heather needs to be at church before 6 pm and feed her kids so I come home around 1 pm and go back at 5 pm, this allows my kids a chance to take a nap. Beulah loves that someone is home she can sleep with. I didn't take a nap today I did some laundry, got in the tanning bed for the first time in two weeks and researched my project for a little while on line. I didn't sleep in the tanning bed either! I haven't cooked any supper this week and I don't plan too! Ricky and the kids ate canned chili (YUCK!) last night with chips. I like to cook chili in the winter time, Brance would eat chili and cheese with corn chips everyday so I bought some from Van de Camps with beans and eats it all the time. My friends and I are going out to eat Friday for my birthday party so I will eat really good then. Then on Saturday I'm meeting some girls that I went to middle school to eat lunch for my other birthday party so I'll get two really great meals this weekend! If you work with children you understand the whole birthday party thing, if you don't its real simple, all girls about three years old and older plan for their birthday party all year. When you don't do something your friend likes she tells you that you cannot come to her birthday party. If you happen to have a snack your friend wants she will tell you that if you share the snack you can come to my birthday party. Got it? So the last few weeks I have been telling my work friends that they can come to my birthday party. So we have decided to have my birthday party in Gainesville then go back to someones house that has a pool so not only am I cool enough to have a birthday party for the first time since I was maybe 10, I'm having two birthday parties, one Friday and one Saturday and we are sleeping at a friends house that has a pool! I'm having a slumber pool party! YIPPY! I haven't shared the good news with my husband yet.
I think my time is about up now that I've really only talked about myself.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I have a couple of minutes before I get caught...
Posted by Melissa at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I will remember that...next time I don't get my way I will tell them they are not coming to my birthday party!
Post a Comment