Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, wow. I can remember my brother being Farah for Halloween when we were kids, he wore Michelle's cheer leading dress, a blonde wig and carried a tennis racket, those were such fun times.
We took Annie to the G Braves game last night for her birthday, I will download pictures sometime on my blog. She will start her All Star tournament tomorrow night in Blue Ridge. Anita is going to come to the house and sit with Beulah so she doesn't have to stay in her crate all day and all night. I still have to sew her Dizzy Dean patch on her jersey.
The weird thing about all this tv hoopla on Michael Jackson is that this is exactly what I remember about Elvis Presley. Lots of people crying, lots of media talking and not really understanding what the big deal was about. Twenty years from now my kids will now what this is all about.
I am more than halfway through my Finger Lickin' 15 book. Brance is spending the night at mom's house and Ricky and Annie are gone to ball practice. I put my sheets in the washer so as soon as I can stick them in the dryer I am getting in the bath tub so when I put my clean sheets on the bed I can read the rest of my book. Sounds like a good plan don't you think?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
What a day to remember...
Posted by Melissa at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment