BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Brance is home!

Brance made it home, I don't think he missed us at all. He walked right in the door, dropped his bags and started pulling out dirty laundry. I was so excited! We started his towels and bedding because Annie has to take these with her on Monday for camp. Ricky was on his way in so I left Brance here and went to the grocery store. Brance was already asleep when Ricky got here just before 5 pm. We finally moved him from the sofa to the love seat but I'm sure he is out for the night.

Annie and momma met Peggy and Amber in Cartersville today at the Booth Museum. I think Peggy took three grandkids and I think mom said Keith, my cousin, was going also. They left at 8:30 this morning and they are still not back. They were at KMart a few minutes ago.

Michelle is already in Atlanta to watch daddy run in the Peachtree tomorrow. My dad will be so excited when I tell him I got Michelle from her downtown hotel to Atlantic Station without calling him. Downtown directions are something he always knows off the top of this head, exactly how many blocks to go and which direction to travel in. I did really good with Michelle. Really good meaning she made it to where she was going without driving all the way back to Perry. If you don't know, Michelle is directionally challenged.

Well I can't sit here and blog all night, this is the first Friday night all summer that we have been at home and not playing ball. Hopefully Michelle's girl will get finished next weekend so that we can go to PCB for a few days.

Happy 4th!

0 comments: