I'm really not a slacker, I just have a full time job. Then when I get off I have a million things to do to get ready for the next day. We've had a busy but fun week. Monday was church ball practice. I stayed home to do laundry. Tuesday we had the early game at 7 pm. I have recently watched the Bad News Bears, the new one with Billy Bob Thornton, so I feel like I could do as well as Buttermaker. I offered to coach the church team but nobody asked me. Then on Tuesday, my friend Aunt Gayle called, her husband Shannon is the coach, to tell me that Shannon couldn't make the game and wanted to know if Ricky would take care of it. Ricky take care of it nothing, I will do it. We got to the ball field early and I told everyone I was the new coach for the night. They looked at me like I was crazy. I had so much fun! We actually won! The only game we have won! Our next game was Thursday night and lucky me, Shannon couldn't make it to that game either! We did loose, but we had a lot of fun. We had a lot of players show up so I had to rotate them out after 30 minutes of playing time. Most of them are fine with it, but there is always a few that want to cry about it. SUCK IT UP! One of the boys brought me a nice computer printed sheet to use. It looks like the ball field with two lines by each position. This made me feel really important because it looked really professional.
We didn't work on Friday but went to grandmas to meet Michelle. She took Annie home with her for a few days. Ricky, Brance and I went to Rec Warehouse and Anna's Linens before coming home. Brance spent the night with my momma. I think last night was the first night Ricky and I have been alone at night in more than a year. Don't worry, I went to bed about 9 pm and Ricky stayed up to watch the race. I have no idea what time he got in bed.
I got up early and started painting the back hallway. I am finished! It looks great! I'm not sure where my camera is so I can't show you a picture. Maybe one day soon though. I had a little afternoon nap, I still haven't had a shower. I wanted to wash my sheets before tonight night I'm quickly running out of time if I want to get my quilt dried in order to use it tonight. Beulah has come upstairs with me so she must want to go outside. \
That's all for now...
Saturday, July 5, 2008
So I'm A SLACKER!
Posted by Melissa at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so glad you updated. Now I won't have to talk to you for a week!
Post a Comment