Just when you think your winning the rat race along comes faster rats, I think I'm ahead for one minute! I'm a little grumpy this week. Annie is still in Perry, we went to church on Sunday and afterwards the boys went to the bow tournament. I was in a really bizarre mood on Sunday so I had my oil changed and my car cleaned only to drive home from Gainesville in the pouring rain. When I got home I made a chocolate cake from a box, yuck! Then I made two apple pies. Homemade my grandma's recipe! WOW! One for us and one for Heather. It was actually a peace offering since she has to work with me everyday. She ate the entire thing by herself yesterday and today. I also cooked dinner last night, a real meal from scratch, nothing from Schwann's!
My church is having ladies night tonight at the Melting Pot in Roswell. I can't wait! There are only nine of us going so I'm a little disappointed. Ricky has a game at 7 pm and I gave the coaching responsibility to Heather, after all I gave her the pie already! We made a line up and positioned the players that we know are going to be there. Brance will help her once they get to the ball field.
I can hear it thundering so I better get off the computer. If you can hear thunder, you can be struck by lightening!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Do you see any rats?
Posted by Melissa at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment