What a week, I'll try to do a quick run down. Saturday I grocery shopped and cooked dinner. Sunday church, we layed around the house, who can afford to go anywhere. Heather was on vacation this week so I planned to work a few hours Monday and Tuesday because I knew I would work all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I left work and came home about 12 on Monday, I had been home long enough to change my clothes when Heather called to tell me our centers state license consultant was on her way. Another center called to tell me she was in my area. We childcare centers do that for one another. Anyway, I went back fort the rest of the day. Our visit was great. We also had softball practice. We finally got in the bed about 9 pm, when a friend of Ricky's called about my truck for sale. We had to get back up to show him the truck and he drove it home.
Tuesday, I planned to come home early again. Darlene's son-in-law and the middle daughters boyfriend showed up to put all the new pre-k furniture together. Of course I stayed to rearrange other furniture to make room for the new stuff.
Wednesday I went in early for a bus meeting that was canceled and Heather left for vacation.
Thursday was a busy day, plus we had a softball game last night. After the game we went to Jaime's house to pick up the tv and the handgun.
Today was the most exciting of all. A two year old pulled the fire pull station in the classroom. He pulled it so had it broke off. I got the alarm silenced and called the fire department to cancel the fire call. Once I got the system reset and half way back in order, I called the fire dept back to explain. Darlene's son-in-law is a firefighter so he responded to the call. Would you believe he wrote us up for a false alarm? They dispatched someone three minutes after I called them and requested them not to respond. Once I started reading thorough the false alarm warning, it said the call went in at 11:07 am, they didn't dispatch someone until 11:15 am. That is seven minutes, they should have already been at our center in that time frame. What if there would have been an emergency? I called the fire chief, who also goes to my church, and we went home early today sick. I will call him back on Monday.
Ricky is working in Cumming today so he isn't home yet. I am so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open. I almost forgot, I did go to the doctor on Monday about my arm. Of course it is carpal tunnel syndrome. She gave me this splint to wear at night that would fit a 500 pound man. It is way too big for me. I asked for a pediatric split but they didn't have one. The way too big split hurts my arm worse than when I don't wear it. My doctor is referring me to an orthopedic doctor to get it fixed. My favorite plastic surgeon Dr. Leake can correct carpal tunnel syndrome. Perhaps he can correct a few other things, too.
I'm not sure all my words are spelled right or if my sentences make sense, but I'm going to bed...
Friday, July 25, 2008
I am TIRED!
Posted by Melissa at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment