BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday at the house



I'm not sure the order that these pictures show up so the ball player is Brance on Thursday at NGCSU camp. He played on the college field which is apparently a "big deal". We were suppose to pick him up at 4 pm at the dorm but he called me at 12:30 pm to tell me I needed to be at the field to watch him at 1:30 pm, I finally left work at 2 pm and sat in the hot sun watching him enjoy his ball game. The camp team played each other. The Asst Coach pitched and the GA coach yelled from the side line. It wasn't actual yelling more like trash talk to the boys. I'm not sure who was having the most fun, the boys or the coaches. Brance said after practice the coaches cut up with them at the pool and the dorm until well after 11 pm each night. I'm glad he enjoyed himself.
Do you know who is on the four wheeler? Ricky of course digging his food plot. He has been outside digging all day, first on the bobcat, then the four wheeler. I started cleaning in the basement at 6:15 am this morning. After my dump trip last Saturday, I made two trips today for a total of 1100 that's right eleven hundred pounds of trash, not household garbage either. I didn't realize that I was a pack rat. At least I feel a lot better about the basement now.
I bought a few groceries and cut Beulah's toe nails. She just laid over on her back like the sweet thing she is. Other than that I haven't done a lot today, but I feel like I finally got something accomplished.
We watched College Road Trip for our family fun night movie. We had fun night Friday and tonight. I came upstairs to blog and found a Gaither Series on Daystar, its about Gordon Mote. If you aren't familiar with him, he's the Gaither piano player that is blind. You can find him on youtube.
Now my arm is hurting too bad to type anymore so I need to go. It isn't easy to type with one hand.

1 comments:

$Cyd$ said...

hey.
i didnt mean to do that.
i fixed it now..
:)