After church yesterday, Heather and I took Annie and Alyssa to see Kit Kittredge, An American Girl. It was the best of the American Girl movies. Kit's daddy is a new car dealer and looses his dealership during the Depression. That hit a little too close to home, but they overcome it in the end. Our music at church was incredible. I didn't even call LaDawn and brag on her husband. Our music is always great, sometimes Jeff sings a little "rockin" contemporary song and he is really with it. He is always good, but he is untouchable with rockin' music!
Brance and Dillon went to baseball camp today at the college. They checked in at 8:30 am and get picked up at 4 pm on Thursday. I asked Brance if he was excited and he said he was so pumped he couldn't even sit in his seat. I hope he can survive the next three nights. They are staying in military housing. If my parents would have made me live in a dorm at college I would have been so depressed I would have killed myself. Two bunk beds, two desk, two dressers and two closet areas. It did have two windows and air conditioning but the walls are cement blocks. There were six pottys and six separate showers. Brance was concerned with showering in front of those boys. There are only 15 kids in the camp, they all appear to be about the same size as Brance and Dillon. He just called to tell me about some fat girl that weighed 300 pounds doing a belly flop off the diving board in the college pool. He also said he has a head ache and was going to take a Motrin and go to bed. That means he is very sleepy and doesn't want to admit it to anyone.
Brance is gone and we have the home run derby on both tvs, upstairs and downstairs. We are sad individuals. We aren't really sure what we did before children. Ricky had softball practice tonight. I came home before he did and cooked fried squash for him. It looks gross but it sure taste good. Wes dropped Ricky off so I sent most of it home with him and Heather. She didn't share her apple pie with him so he said he wasn't going to share the squash with her.
I need to go shower the just off the 3rd shirt at Waffle House as Master Grill Operator off my clothes. I think I have offended Beulah with my greasy smell.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Is it Friday yet?
Posted by Melissa at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Master grill operator. I think I have heard that somewhere! I started to say I resemble that remark and then I thought people might think I work there!
Post a Comment