This is the first time in three years that I haven't had a Disney trip planned and I am very sad about it. I miss Mickey and all his friends, the fun rides but mostly I miss the incredible food I always eat. I can't change my main picture because it has such great memories with it. I sure wish all the kids (Michelle, Michael, Eric, Marc and myself) could agree to meet for a Grand Gathering! How much fun would that be. We could do our own thing most of the day and get together as a group for a few meals. I do send emails to them with my bright ideas but they don't respond.
It's Friday, Ricky went almost all the way to Perry to get Annie. When he talked to her she told him she wanted him to come to the dealership to pick her up. I called Daddy and asked him to meet Ricky so he did. However, it was only about 30 minutes north of Perry. 30 minutes is an hour when you are going both directions. Ricky has to go to work tonight at 10 pm. YUCK! They are doing water lines at the college and couldn't shut down the campus until 10 pm. I'm sure he will be there until sometime tomorrow. Right now he is asleep in the recliner.
Brance and Annie are laughing and giggling. They have really missed one another. In another hour they will be fighting. I bought the movie Nancy Drew for our Friday night, family night movie. I used to read Nancy Drew books at my Aunt Judy's house. I think I've said before that Annie makes us have a family night every Friday. She doesn't know about the movie yet. Heather and I are going to take Annie and Heather's daughter Alyssa to see Kit Kittridge on Sunday after church. It would be really nice if we could get a reservation at the American Girl Bistro before the movie. Alyssa will be five in September and is just getting into American Girl. Annie has always liked it because of Susannah and Elizabeth.
I need to head back downstairs and attempt to cook the family dinner.
Friday, July 11, 2008
I'm missing Mickey Mouse!
Posted by Melissa at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment