We had a really nice time, only nine of us went. It rained a monsoon while we were eating and the power blinked a few times. The liquor was flowing pretty freely among the group and I thought the lights blinking could have been a direct sign from God. Luckily I was enjoying my glass of ice water! I told the waitress this was a church group and we weren't even Catholic. She was sure I was being serious. However this trip a few girls went that haven't joined us before and that was great. They are a lot of fun to talk too.
It has rained for the last two night. I cannot sleep when it is raining outside. I'm not nervous or afraid, I can't stand the noise. Heather coached our softball team to our second victory. We have a game tonight at 8 pm. Maybe it will rain us out. I have to get my kitchen cleaned and some color on my hair. A visit to the tanning bed wouldn't hurt. Although I'm positive once I get the kitchen cleaned I won't have the energy to do anything else. I need to clean the pantry out also. Annie would love to do it but she is still in Perry. She called yesterday to tell me I could come get her on Friday. She wants me to drive all the way to Perry. I told her to talk to her grandaddy because he said he would meet me somewhere to keep me from driving all the way. This makes my trip about 2 1/2 or 3 hours instead of six. Ricky is off tomorrow day and is going to work at 11 pm. They are doing some kind of "lines", water, sewer, something so they have to shut the entire square off (downtown Dahlonega). He will most likely work all night. I think they have to be finished to open the square back up for Saturday business. He has done this once before in Dahlonega. I don't like it when he works all night. He said he might would meet my dad to get Annie.
If you've noticed the time, I'm at work. My sister fusses at me for not updating. When I get home I don't really have time. The last two nights it has been storming. Michelle also fusses for not updating my pictures. I am working on that. I forget to take my camera with me when I do things. Michelle said on her blog that there aren't many pictures of her and Brian. I don't have any of Ricky and I either. If someone takes one of us he feels the need to make a face or stick his tongue out. Why can't he act like an adult?
I better get to work before on of my coworkers sees what I doing and tells on me...
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Ladies Night Out!
Posted by Melissa at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment