BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hump Day

I'm not sure where the week has gone. Sunday we skipped church to meet daddy at the Townsend reunion in Smyrna. Brance went to Perry for the week. He called last night to say he wasn't coming home until July 4th. We will see how long that will last.

Monday Darlene and I went to IKEA to buy supplies for the preschool. We got new cubbies, an amazing science table for pre-k and lots of other odd items, $750 later we came home.

Annie's birthday was yesterday. She wanted to get her nails done, you know I don't pay money for that stuff. I can paint my own nails if the desire hits me. She also wanted to go to the Melting Pot. I surprised her by taking her to a new store at the Avenue's in Cumming called Sweet and Sassy. She got a mini-facial, mini-mani, min-pedi, hair up do and make up. She was so excited. I even remembered to take my camera. Would you believe some how I has lost my memory card? I couldn't take any pictures. Annie didn't care but I was disappointed. When we started to leave and I was calling the Melting Pot to make a reservation she decided she just wanted to drive through Krystal and go straight home. She and Brance are both very cautious when it comes to money. I try desperately to help them understand the value of a dollar. I think she didn't want to go to dinner because of the cost. How sweet is that?

Brandi is at the door so I got to go.

0 comments: