The week goes by quick when your busy. Monday Annie and I went to bed about 7 pm, we were really sleepy. As most of you know I don't require much sleep but after a few weeks of three or four hours here and there I have to catch up. One 7 pm night usually does the trick. Last night we had church softball. We were HOT! We beat Dahlonega Baptist 20-5! They have beat us twice already so it was nice to get the win. All of our player were really just hitting the ball and catching the ball without errors. It was a lot of fun. It rained before the game so the field was muddy, a few of the player attempted to slide but came up a few feet short of the base and need crawl the few feet they missed.
I took my mom for eye lid surgery today. I won't post her picture because she would die! Annie went home with her to take care of her until Sunday. Annie is so sweet when she wants to be. Mom did really good, we got a Krystal after the surgery and I got her some potato soup from O'Charleys for dinner tonight. That is easy for Annie to warm up for them.
Brance and I are watching 100 teen stars, those cute boys from the 80's are really fat and ugly now. They would probably say the same about me. Ha-Ha!
I'm reading a really good book Shannon gave me today by Lisa Gardner, its actually set in North Georgia and a lot of it in Dahlonega, how cool is that? I went by the book exchange today on the way to Gainesville and loaded up on books. I'm good for a few weeks.
I need to call and check on mom.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I can't believe its Wednesday already!
Posted by Melissa at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment