BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's the temperature today?

You know you live in Dahlonega when it is cold enough for heat in the morning and warm enough for air by lunch time. Yesterday was so warm and muggy I turned the air on at the preschool. by 4 pm, I had to turn the heat back on. This morning I had the heat wide open, then when I came home we opened the sunroof and put the windows down, now is cold outside again. No wonder I'm sick! Annie went home from school with her best friend Zachary today. They have been together since pre-k. His aunt is my very good friend and goes to church with me. Annie is finally home and getting ready for bed. She is wore out.

Brance and I took Beulah for shots today. She loves those people at the vet. They can't do anything with her because she rolls over on her back for them to rub her belly. She is so full of herself.

I continue to have staff out at work. Four yesterday and five today. We have the flu and strep going around like something I've never seen before. Yesterday I had to beg TR to come, he said he needed to prepare his Sunday sermon and I said I really needed a teacher. Luckily he came. While I was waiting for a child to come out of the bathroom, TR was in the hall waiting too. He said I tell them it doesn't matter how you wiggle or how you dance you still get drops in your pants. I just started laughing. I'm not always sure I should be having these kind of conversations with my pastor. He is just easily entertained and so am I. We love, love, love having him sub with us. Then something crazy will happen and he will add it to his sermon. We never know what he is going to talk about on Sunday. One day someone was in the office talking about sagging and I said you won't have sagging if you pay the plastic surgeon enough. Little did I know TR was standing there. He got the funniest look on his face and I threatened him that my comment better not be used at church. So far, so good.

Well other than that my life seems pretty boring today. I think its pretty boring everyday. Ricky did get my blinds hung up and today he brought that Bobcat back home and formed his garage walls up. He hopes to get concrete poured by Friday. Most of you know that Talledaga Nights was my favorite movie. Ricky watched it last week while I took Annie to ballet. Of course he thinks it is as great as I do. Now my favorite movie is Facing the Giants, everyone needs to buy it, watch it and share it with everyone you know. Once you've seen it, let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just bought Facing the Giants last weekend,and used it for our "family night" this week...we love it! Now,back to those pics I asked you to post...and how many Dana's do you know??!!??