What a beautiful day! I got to lay in the bed with a great book and watch the snow fall. Ricky's grumpy because he can't work outside, Brance and Annie have cabin fever and don't understand why the snow doesn't stick. The sun is out and the wind is blowing like crazy. Ricky said he was going to Aaron's later to shot bows in his basement. How weird is that? That's fine, I'll do laundry and read another book. I opened the center yesterday and left about 9 am to return some things at Belk, I spent more than I returned then I had a lot of pictures printed in black and white from color at Wolf Camera. Now I need a lot of black frames and I can hang these in my dining room. Heather came in early and I stayed to close. I didn't realize it was so slow in the afternoons.
I think this blog thing is just like keeping up with a diary. Although I'm not going to disclose those kind of things to my friends and family, much less internet freaks looking for good time. If your my friend you probably already know the dirt on me! I may take the kids to see the movie College Road Trip, I think its rated G!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Snowing Again!
Posted by Melissa at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know your dirt before you print it! You know mine too don't you! Well what I choose to tell! Just kidding. I am glad you have enjoyed your day. love you
Post a Comment