We don't have any obligations tonight! Yippy! We had baseball on Monday, ballet last night, baseball and softball on Thursday and baseball on Friday. Tomorrow I have a food training at my center at 6 pm. I have a lady coming to clean my house on Friday. I am going to try to have it done each week, the cleaning lady was very kind and said she thought I only needed to have it cleaned every two weeks. I have a lot of stuff to bring upstairs to the bonus room before she can clean. I have the entire night off and I will wait until late tomorrow night to do anything. I don't know why I do that. I am going to visit my sister next Friday and spend the Easter weekend with her. I will really miss my own church for Easter but my sister needs me!
Ricky still doesn't have concrete. He said he thought he would have to do it himself. I sold my 1994 Explorer that Ricky and I bought new so I can buy the paint and wainscoting for the rest of my house. I was a little depressed about it, but it worse to watch it sit in the driveway and never be driven. The people that bought it were thrilled. The car they were driving was a 1992 so I think they thought they were really getting something. It did run good and the heat was really hot.
My aunt and uncle went to Perry to trade their car in and my sister got to have dinner with them, I'm a little jealous because I haven't seen them in nearly two years. They only live an hour away but I don't go in there direction and they don't go in mine. I intend to have a huge Christmas party at my house this year so maybe they will get to come. Not really huge because I don't have that many friends but my family is really big! Five kids, spouses and children. Mickey and Judy probably don't want to be any part of that. It would be fun if everyone came including Faye and Barry and Chase and Brittany. It would be like Christmas when I was little. Or as Annie says back in the olden days. She thinks I grew up without running water and electricity. Before long I will be able to tell her that I used to walk miles to school in the snow without shoes just like my daddy always told us. Daddy was raised in Georgia, actually in Atlanta. It doesn't snow enough there to have school, much less walk for miles in the snow. That's just one of the many wild tales he told. I still haven't figured out if it was alcohol related or just an easy way to entertain us. Probably a good combination of both.
Well enough of my boring life, I have housework to do.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
A Night Off!
Posted by Melissa at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment