BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

My House is Clean!

I finally gave in and paid someone to come in and clean my house. Actually it was Ricky's idea. Now that we have stuffed everything into containers, I still have a lot of work to do. At least now I can start painting the hall and my bedroom since the dust is gone. Do you think there is any chance I will stay on top of it? Doubtfully I know but one can always hope. The lady is clean every week for a while until I think I can manage every two weeks. It sure smells good when you open the back door.

It is raining again, it has been raining every Friday for weeks. Of course Ricky will come in the house with his muddy boots on the clean floor, I'll get mad and he won't understand why it's a big deal. This happens every time the floor gets mopped. Mud doesn't go well with my black and white floor. I am teaching CPR/First Aid in Cleveland at 8:30 in the morning, there goes my Saturday. I got up at 3:30 am today and hope to get in the bed about 8 pm. I would like to have a snack but I can't get in my kitchen because the cleaning lady in mopping. I'm upstairs in the cold bonus room, Brance and Annie are in his room so Beulah is in Annies room barking to be let out. If we open the door she will take off to the kitchen. Brance and Annies rooms are upstairs, one on each corner of the house, they are separated by a loft, the tanning room and bonus room are through Annies room above the garage or up the back steps from the kitchen. Regardless of the way you go you might fall and break your neck as you hurdle the things in the way.

My sister is participating in the Peaches to Beaches Yard Sale. She seems to be doing good but was a little disappointed because she is sitting right on the highway in front of the dealership and not one car has blown the horn at her. Maybe next time she will wear something showing off her new stomach, big boobs and a few other things she is treating herself to on Monday. Plastic surgery, you know I love the stuff!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

is it necessary that you share everything with the whole world? enjoy your clean house.