BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Thursday!

Not a lot happening in my life today. Ricky took Brance and Dillon to baseball practice. It's going to be hard next week when Brance and Annie both start having practice at the same time, I'll have to take one of them. I like staying at home and only going to the games. Unfortunately, I see a lot of people that don't like me at the ballpark over preschool business. All they had to do was pay their bill!

I have been looking for a certain color for my bedroom walls and the area from the back door to the kitchen. I saw an open house by my grandma's and I keep going back with my camera to take pictures so that I can make my house look the same. I finally called the design firm that decorated the model home. When the lady called me back, she gave me the color and the paint code so that I get the exact thing. She asked me what I planned to paint so I told her. She was so nice that she told me to paint my hallway and bedroom the first color she gave me, Oyster Bay, then to paint my bathroom one shade lighter, Comfort Gray. She asked me what color I already had, which is several shades of gray. She said the Oyster Bay and Comfort Gray are in the same family and will compliment each other nicely. Can you believe this, I am so excited. I'm going to run my bus route in the morning and take off to buy paint. I'm going to Alpharetta to have some photos copied to black and white for a little house project I am working on, then I'm going to stop at the paint store. I would like to put wainscoting in the hallway and the half bath. I priced some at Home Depot, that stuff in high.

I have a lady coming to give me a price on cleaning my house on Tuesday, can you believe it was Ricky's idea? If I get the house clean and paint everything I can have my family up for Christmas this year. Christmas is really hard so maybe the new year. We you get five kids, their spouses and children together, know one can agree on a date to visit. I think Daddy and Margarett are going to Eric's tomorrow. It's okay this time because they have visited me since visiting Eric. I keep up with their trips to Alabama because I want them to see me also.

Are you watching American Idol? It's bad, bad, bad!

0 comments: