Annie was so cute when she left for softball. She had on her new Nike cleats and Abercrombie jeans. I'm sure she thinks she is going to be in a fashion show on the way to practice. She was excited because Ricky was taking her and they were going in his truck. I'm not sure I know what that was all about.
Brance, the not-so-perfect-anymore child, got in trouble several times at school today. His teacher had called me before 10 am. I had him get on the phone and I threatened to beat the daylights out of him at school in front of his friends if he didn't get a handle on his mouth. I have no idea where this behavior comes from! The difference is Wayne Morris did beat the daylights out of me. He spanked me for things I still don't know what I did wrong. We have talked about this since I have had children of my own. I actually recall calling him on two different occasions to tell him: 1st at 25 years old that I was sorry for ever being contrary and I promised him that if he lived to see me the next 25 years would be better. 2nd I called to tell him that yes, I finally understood why I got a spanking every day of my life. The last being at 17 years old. However if he thought I needed a spanking today, he would not hesitate. My mom always told me I would pay for my raising, nobody offered to tell me I'd pay for Rickys. Talk about...
I have about 15 pages left in my Val book. She is really something else. Also Wildfire comes on at 9 pm. Until tomorrow...
Monday, March 3, 2008
Annie has Softball
Posted by Melissa at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
first of all it doesn't matter if you can play the game or not as long as you looked good doing it! Second getting on to Brance for his mouth is the pot calling the kettle black! love you. have a good week.
Post a Comment