You know I love my church. I have told ya'll how wonderful Jeff Wood is with the music. He also keeps our web site updated, please click on the link and check it out. Once on the web site, go to Music and Media and watch the videos. Our church bought the Wild Willys RV Dealership building, yes it looks like a saloon. Anyway in just a few short months it was transformed into a beautiful place of worship. One of the videos shows our Awana kids, of course Annie is in the last frame. The video of Wes Chambers is Heather's husband. He is finally out of active Marine service. And of course TR's sermon. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I do.
We have had a lot of rain today and some very unstable weather. Ricky and the kids are at Aaron's shooting bows so I'm going to pile up on the sofa and read a good book. Since my house is clean, I don't feel guilty. I went to Cleveland this morning to teach a CPR/First Aid class, then went to Sherwin-Williams and bought four different paints to try in my bedroom, I may paint some spots tonight also. Regardless, I am having quiet time. I'm going to IKEA tomorrow! I'm so glad it didn't get hit by the tornado in Atlanta.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Foothills Fellowship
Posted by Melissa at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment