BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break Week

We only have a hand full of children at the preschool, Darlene is in PCB, and I have a lot of free time! I have worked everyday but I have managed to get a lot of other stuff done also. I think not having pre-k this week has sure made life easier for me. They make up 60 kids, so that's 60 families that I am not dealing with for five days. Yesterday an older couple came up from Roswell to look at the Corvette they seemed very interested and stayed about 45 minutes, of course I haven't heard anything from them. I also managed to take my truck to Gainesville to be serviced and return some shorts I bought for Brance at Goody's. I went on to Dawsonville to pick up my dry cleaning and bought another quart of paint at Sherwin-Williams. I now have four different colors on the wall and do not like any of them. I really want to paint the bedroom and hall mint green, I know the color in my head I just can't find it anywhere. I also like lavender but that won't match my pink kitchen. What's a girl to do? When daddy built his house his bedroom was mint green. The prettiest color ever. They have since painted it lavender. Who knows what the color was?

0 comments: