BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have a minute...

I have to take Annie to softball at 7:30 pm, we skipped piano because she was a sleep on the sofa for about two hours and I sure wasn't about to wake her up. The kids are out of school today and tomorrow for weather make up so we came home about 1:30. Ricky and Brance drove the dump truck to Cumming to haul asphalt. Brance was ready to come home because that was too boring for him. Actually he thought he would get to stay and play with Dillon and I made him come home. Annie never gets to have company over or go to anyone's house so I didn't think it was fair that Brance got to play at Dillon's and Annie was home without a playmate.

Now the boys are gone to a 6 pm practice and I'll take Annie to meet Ricky in a few minutes. I normally bring Brance right back home but since the kids are out of school tomorrow I may stay for a few minutes depending on the weather, if its cold I'll come home.

I bought a Wii fit! Ricky and I are making a plan to start using it this weekend. I'm anxious to see how long that lasts. I bought it used from Heather, they bought it in January and don't really have the time to use it so she sold it to me for a really great deal. You know I'm always about a good deal. I sold one of Pigeon Forge vacations and still have one more if anyone is interested.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I hate Wii fit. I want to throw mine in the garbage!