What a day today. Mom is really sick. She went to the doctor yesterday but was much worse today. I didn't like what the doctor told her or what he gave her so after calling his office earlier today I took her in at 2 pm and he immediately admitted her to the hospital. After getting her settled in a room I took her work excuse to her boss at the college, then to pick up the kids. We came home for just a few minutes before Ricky came home so Annie and I went back to the hospital to see mom. At that time her fever was 103 degrees. We stayed for just a few minutes then left for the grocery store, then to left Minnie out and feed her for mom. I will go back in the morning to let Minnie out then to the hospital to check on mom.
I was able to get in the tanning bed for 12 minutes. American Idol comes on in just a few minutes and I smell yucky so I need to take a bath at some point also. Ricky and Brance are gone to baseball and Annie is in the tub so I have one whole minute to blog! Well my minute is up so that's all for now.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I think I have a minute for myself
Posted by Melissa at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Holy cow! I didn't read this until today (Friday)! Is your mom okay? What's going on? Shoot me an e-mail or something: kelthornton@hotmail.com
-- Cousin Kel
Post a Comment