I am so happy that I started the antibiotic yesterday, it kicked strep before streo kicked me! I ran a fever most of the night and woke up sometime around 4 am sweating like a drenched rat and felt so much better. I don't feel great but a lot better than yesterday.
Ricky and the kids have gone to Aaron's house to play for a while. Ricky wore his "I love my wife" t-shirt. I can't wait to hear what his friends had to say about it. Yesterday Ricky and Bubba (his brother) went to Perry and got a fun car for us to drive. Daddy traded for a 1966 Galaxie convertible several years ago and he is letting us have it for a little while. Ricky is like a kid in a candy store. He thinks he is going to sup (pronounced soup, I don't know how to spell it) up the motor but I've got news for him, I don't need a hot rod I just want to drive it around town. He likes to tinker on cars anyway so it was raining and that's what he has done all day. New fluids and a few other things. He actually asked me how early we can leave for the flea market tomorrow. He is up to something but I'm not sure what. I think he's got some kind of secret deal going with my dad about making this car into a hot rod and there aren't letting me in on it. As long as Ricky's happy, life is good!
Tonight I'm just sitting on the sofa with Beulah watching Shepard Smith on the Fox Report, what could be better than that? The house is dirty, I have laundry to do and I don't care. I'll work around here tomorrow. Ricky won't be home until much later so I can go to bed without a hassle also! This quiet stuff is a lot of fun but not the kind of life I would want to live all the time, I love my family even though they drive me crazy!
Tomorrow is opening day at ball season and it has all been canceled because of the weather, I am so excited.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Much better today...
Posted by Melissa at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment