BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

I can't keep up with Michelle...

I got her started blogging and now I can't keep up with what she has going on. We had some kind of weekend. Brance and I went to BJ's Saturday while Annie went with Ricky to the bow shoot. I spent $200 and realized I didn't really buy anything but staple products. Where's the fun in that. Ricky and I swapped ball practice tonight. Annie has 6 pm softball so it's my night to go, Brance has 7:30 pm tomorrow and Ricky goes but he has some class at 4:30 pm tomorrow so we swapped nights. Mom will come over and stay with Annie while I take Brance. 7:30 - 9 pm is way to late for me, maybe I can just go to sleep in the car and Brance can wake me up when it is over. I bought a Wii and Wii Fit on Saturday. Brance and I love it. My legs are so sore I can't stand it. He is in there jumping around right now.

Brance woke me up at 1:15 am Sunday morning because he couldn't get any breaths. His air way was totally cut off. I immediately took him to the emergency room and they got him all fixed up within just a few minutes time. That's the scary thing about being severe asthmatic you just never know when it is going to get you. Sadly he is on a steroid now for five days. I called his asthma doctor and he doesn't want to see him until he is off the medicine in about two weeks. There goes our Spring Break.

It is really nice this evening without Annie yelling about something. I have time to play on the Wii and take a bath before they get home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so scary about Brance's asthma - especially in the middle of the night!

My brother, Andrew, has a Wii. He's got rockband, but not Wii fit. We've got rockband of PS2. I totally want the Wii though. His favorite is this Cabela's Big Game Hunter game that Maggie got him for Christmas.

-- Cousin Kel