BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm back home


Well Beulah was happy to see me. I don't think anyone missed me but Beulah was waiting for me at the back door when I opened it to come inside. A dog always makes you feel good. The floors have all been swept and mopped and the kitchen is SPOTLESS! I will definitely not wait so long to go off the next time if this is what I get to come back to. I am so sleepy that I can barely hold my head up. I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but over the last several years Annie and I have watched a movie on ABC Family called Au Pair, them Au Pair 2, well tonight Au Pair 3 comes on and Annie has already went to bed so I can watch it without her extra commentary! YIPPY!


I really had a great weekend with the girls and hope that we can do it again very soon, maybe not out of town but a big slumber party. Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun? Heather straightened my hair and Robin made me wear a lot of eye make up, my Aunts Faye and Judy would be so proud, it was like playing beauty shop when we were kids. Very often in the mornings Heather will knot her hair up with bobby pins and I make fun of her because I don't think bobby pins are stylish so Friday night when we got ready to walk out the door I came out of the bedroom with about 10 pins in my hair all around my face, Heather laughed and told me I couldn't go out looking like that. I did take them out before we left our room.
Well its almost time for the movie to start so I need to get moving along.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You left out all the smut you told me on the phone!