BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Punishing Annie only punishes me!

Thank you Lord that Annie isn't a twin! Just as we were getting ready to leave the preschool I had an situation to take care of that involved a couple of children. I asked Annie to sit on the bench and wait for me to take care of it. In the lobby is my portable clothing rack that I had planned to take home today. Annie decides to use it like a skateboard and is rolling it all over the place. She did this the entire 10 minutes although I had asked her 1 million times to stop. Once we got ready to get in the car, she had broken one side of so now it won't raise up. So I told her she would have to come home and go to her room and we wouldn't go to church tonight, she loves church. She came downstairs long enough to unload the dishwasher and eat something. She continues to tell me that this is the worst day of her entire life. I'm not sure how long this will continue as she wears me out! Have no fear I can last longer than she can! She hasn't brought God or Jesus into it yet like she normally does. She tells me how unhappy I'm making Jesus because she is upset and God is going to punish me. Everybody needs a child just like her. When I finish here I'm taking a bath to get away from her. We have a rule at our house that if the bathroom door is shut, you may not knock on it or talk through it, you may not lie down and look under it or stick your fingers under the door. If the door is shut you must wait in another room until the person comes out. It works really well. Sadly for me sometimes when I go into Annies room to talk to her she goes into the bathroom so I have to wait. I'm telling you I have to get up real early to stay ahead of her.

I booked a condo for my girlfriends next weekend in Gatlinburg. I am so excited to go away for the weekend.

Ricky took Brance to Chase's game, Ricky's nephew. Chase is in 10th grade and tonight he was starting pitching for the varsity baseball game. I just heard Annie paper airplane a note downstairs to me, she just said I know you are talking about me and I don't care I can still call the cops and tell them that you are treating me like crap and I want you arrested. Sassy pants is getting a spanking!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can only say one thing...you pay for your raising!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard about Annie... especially the Jesus being uphappy thing! HA! That kid! I love it. And just think, she's not even a hormonal teenager yet.

-- Cousin Kel