Where has the week gone? I have been so wrapped up reading my sisters blog comments that I haven't blogged myself. We had a little sleet and snow on Monday but Ricky has continued to work on his hut. Maybe siding and doors tomorrow I'm not real sure when the guys are coming over.
I sold some scrap gold today and made myself a little money. Ricky is spending it faster than I can get it deposited. Everyday is buying something for his hut. The pollen is killing all of us. My eyes look like they have pink eye and I'm taking Zyrtec and Singular everyday without any relieve. I scratch my eyes like Beulah scratches her butt!
We are getting hair cuts tomorrow so I have to color my hair tonight before I go to bed. I have made the kids and Ricky biscuits for two mornings in a row. I bought these frozen Pillsbury cinnamon and icing biscuits that are incredible. Annie took one to her teacher today.
I can't type anything else for scratching my eyes so that's all folks!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Wednesday Already!
Posted by Melissa at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It saddens me that you compare your eyes to Beulahs butt! You didn't make any money selling your gold you just recouped some you already spent!
I made plenty of money, it was mostly Rickys stuff I sold! Ha-Ha! I have to do something to pay for his garage.
Post a Comment