What's Eugenia Eloise, she is my Little People Baby that I got for Christmas in 1979. I have decided to try and locate her birth certificate. I argued with some lady over the telephone that tried to tell me that didn't make New Ear's Baby's until 1982. I have one, what does she know. Her copyright tag says 1978, she's pretty old. Once upon a time her name tag was in a jewelry box at Michelle's house in Perry. I have no idea why, that's just the last time I remember seeing it. Hopefully Michelle has some idea where it is because she doesn't throw anything away unlike me who throws everything away that isn't nailed down.
I went to a new dermatologist today. I love him, love, love, love him! He was the sweetest, kindest, most professional dermatologist I have seen. He was also pretty good to look at. I had two places biopsied, found out he is a Republican and was out of the office within 30 minutes. How great is that!
Brance had a Care Ceremony at school, I only went because I thought it was the last one, it isn't there is one left. However, Brance was the only kid in his class that got all of the awards and made the A Team, whatever the A Team is, he made it. I'm not sure about Annie, she was mad that I went to Brance's and not hers so she hasn't shown me any of her awards. She only knew I was there because when you make two Care Ceremonies, you get to have your hand print and a parents hand print put on the wall. Because I don't go to these things, the hand print lady wanted me to do Brance and Annie's print today. It got me out of work for a few minutes. The only mom's that show up are the mom's that don't work outside of the home. They all sit in a little group together and act a little clandish, there wasn't a Morris in the bunch. We Morris' are very clandish.
Well I better go put Eugenia Eloise back up so Beulah doesn't have her for dinner.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Eugenia Eloise
Posted by Melissa at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember that big headed ugly *** baby! She had real diamond ear rings, I didn't even have real diamond ear rings. The tag is here somewhere. I will find it. I got a fur coat that year for Christmas. I loved that coat. That was better than any diamond ear rings.
Hey Lissy.
my life is pretty boring..
and sorry i forgot to metion
my porn star mom.. ha.. well
you have to create an account and you add music.. it would be easier if you just called me.. and i will do it for you...
love ya
<3
Post a Comment