BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tooth Trama

Annie went to the dentist today and had to have a tooth pulled. She obviously had a cavaity and the tooth broke, yes it was a baby tooth. She had a gum full of infection and since she is already taking an antibiotic for strep, Dr. Chester was able to drain the infection and pull the tooth. You can already see the big tooth coming in. Because I was tramatized at eight years old with an absese myself, anytime we go to the dentist I should be heavily medicated. It is very difficult for me to give my kids encouraging words when I am trying not to have a total break down myself. Annie did really good and so did I.

Michelle said my music was boring. Well boring it may be, but it keeps me calm. I totally believe in souranding myself with Christian music. I have no doubt that it keeps the devil away. The devil gets after me enough so anytime I can make things difficult for him I do. Christian music is absolutely the best thing I have going for me most of the time. It's in my car, my office and the tanning bed. A lot of the songs I posted we sing or I should say Jeff Wood sings at our church. We had 103 people on Sunday. That's the first time in the new building we broke 100. The exciting thing is a lot of our regular members were not in attendance. How you checked out mu church web site? www.foothillsfellowship.com, there is a link on the side to get there. Go under music and media and watch the videos. We ahve came a long way in a short time. I have alot of things to do so I better get to the laundry room and get busy.

0 comments: