The same usual Sunday for us. After church Ricky and Matt went to the bow tournament in Gainesville. Annie played at a friends house for a few hours and Brance stayed home. He had Dillon spend the night Friday, so he got to lay around today while Annie played. I had a really nice two hour nap!
On Thursday Annie and I are planning to go to my sisters house while Ricky and Brance are going with Matt and his son Austin to the ASA tournament in Augusta. Annie and I will spend the night with my daddy and visit my sister. She said something about going to a party at her friends house? I am also going to visit my friend Nicole if she isn't too busy for me!
I don't hear my children so I probably should go check on them.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Lazy Sunday
Posted by Melissa at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment