Wacky Wednesday for sure! I am ready for a padded room and I don't think the full moon has anything to do with. I have finally reached the end of my room and by God's grace I'm still hanging on. I get this way about once a year but I'm positive I have never been this bad or for this long. Grumpy for about three days tops, this in going on ten. I do feel better today but still far from good.
I am planning to go to Perry on Friday. Annie and I are going to drive the Corvette. She doesn't know yet and I won't tell her until its time to leave. I need to find a good cd player with lots of batteries because the radio in the car doesn't pick up anything and makes a rattle sound. I hope to leave by 6 am so that I can breeze through Atlanta without sitting in traffic. I can't get the doors to lock and you know that I am afraid the Bogey man might try to get in the car with us. We won't have much room to take more than a small overnight bag and our pillows.
Brance had a game Monday night, last night Annie had pictures at 5 pm, a softball game at 6 pm and ballet at 6:45 pm. We went through the Taco Bell drive through at 8 pm. As I tried to order for all of us, not knowing what Ricky and Brance would want the lady at the window was very kind and patient. When I finally made a decision and got to the window, she has a grand baby in pre-k with us. I told her I really wasn't retarded but she didn't need to worry they don't let me work directly with children. She just laughed at me.
Tonight we didn't have anything. I gave Beulah a bath. She is staying the weekend with Wes and Heather. I am already lonesome thinking about leaving her for two nights. She will have a lot of fun at Heathers. So much fun I'm worried she will want to stay there and not come back home!
What about American Idol? I am sick of watching it but I can't get away from it. Just a few weeks left!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Wacky Wednesday
Posted by Melissa at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
there coming to take you away, ha, ha there coming to take you away!
i love you anyway, pscho sister!
Post a Comment