I'm not sure who is having the most fun with this project, Ricky or the kids! After church we made our daily trip to Home Depot. It's embarrassing that several cashiers and store workers know us by name. I made my usual trip to the paint counter while the kids gathered lumber. Ricky needs to give up his grading job and work at Home Depot full time. The pay won't be as good but perhaps stock options would pay off in a few years. I'm still not sure why we needed this garage. We already have an attached two car garage and a full basement with a garage door. Ricky had some friends over yesterday and they think the garage would make a nice bow shop. I have had archery up to my eyeballs! Believe it or not this is two weeks without an archery tournament. Last weekend Ricky was sick and this weekend his group of "boyfriends" flew to Paris, Texas for a tournament. He wanted to go but couldn't justify flying to Texas without all of us. We would rather wait to fly somewhere fun together.
I now have six different colors of paint on three different walls. I do not like any of them. I will probably paint the hallway the light gray that matches the living room and the dining room to at least get that finished then hopefully make a decision on the bedroom. I'm still looking for a mint greenish color. Not too sage, and not too sea foam. Any ideas?
Well I guess that's all for now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment