BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Garage is Coming Along



Ricky's garage is coming along great! I think he is building it large enough to move into, that works for me. He brought some of his workers home on Wednesday and they were able to get a lot done. His friend is over today so they can start putting the tin on the roof. The sooner we can get everything moved out of the garage that is attached to the house, the sooner I can park my car in there. The new garage is big enough for the Galaxie, the Vette, the zero turn lawn mower and the 4-wheelers and motorcycles! Ricky plans to move all the archery stuff that is currently in the garage to the basement. I won't know what to do with a clean, empty garage all to myself.

The weather outside is beautiful today. It's about 65 degrees with a nice breeze. I went to Goody's and Kroger this morning, Ricky and the kids went to Home Depot. I bought enough hotdogs to feed Ricky's friends if they need something to eat while they are helping him work. I sure don't want them tracking all that dirt inside the house but I don't want to serve them either.

I asked Ricky last night how much longer our yard was going to look like a construction zone. There is dirt everywhere. He said he would bring home a piece of equipment and make it all nice again when he finishes his project. He also reminded me that I put him on Bobcat restriction!

One of the friends wives has pulled up so I guess I better go be sociable for a few minutes.

0 comments: