BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy Saturday

What a day! Brance and Annie had opening day with a parade at 8 am in the pouring rain and 50 degrees outside! Annie wouldn't wear a jacket because she was so excited to wear her new uniform. When I finally caught up with her after the parade she had a beach towel wrapped around her. Her PE teacher, my high school friend Daphney, saw her in the rain and made her wrap up, thanks Daph! Brance had a double header and Annie had a game at 12 pm, because of the rain the games were canceled. Of course we still had to do the parade in the rain!

Ricky brought Dillon home with him last night, that's his brother's youngest at 12 years old. Dillon's older brother Chase, 15 had a double header at the high school. It was easier to get Dylan last night so that everyone could get to the right place this morning on time. While we were picking the kids up after the parade, Chase's games were canceled. Annie and I thought we might go to Perry but I just couldn't make up my mind. Finally I took Annie and my mom to Alpharetta. Annie got a trip to Build-A-Bear for all A's on her report card, thats what she always wants to do. We also ate a a place called the Checkered Parrot. The food was good but the building is smoked in. I didn't think you could do this in Georgia? While I was at the mall I got a call about the Vette. When I called Ricky to see if he would show it to the guy would you believe that he and Brance were gone in it! Ricky's oldest nephew plays baseball at ABAC and came to Truett-McConnell for a double header today and tomorrow. We haven't seen Blake since Christmas so I'm glad Ricky and Brance went to watch him play. I guess we will all go tomorrow unless Ricky has an archery tournament.

The cleaning lady comes on Friday. We put Beulah's crate upstairs in the bonus room on Fridays. Yesterday when we got home, I went up to let Beulah out. She was asleep in the recliner. When Brance put her in the crate, he didn't shut the door. She didn't chew up anything or use the potty anywhere. She was so proud of herself piled up in the chair.

The rain has finally dried up and the sunshine is out! It is beautiful outside and I'm blogging. I almost forgot that I bought a pair of espadrilles today. I can't wait to wear them, I hope I don't break my neck. I hope its warm enough in the morning to wear spring clothes to church.

0 comments: