BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where is my weekend?

Ricky has been working four day work weeks so he was off all day on Friday. It was raining so he and Beulah stayed on the sofa and watched tv all day! Saturday I took Brance and Annie to Alpharetta in hopes of buying them some clothes that would fit. Neither of them have anything for the fall that fits. They both have been wearing shorts although its only 34 degrees most mornings when we leave. Brance needs a size 14 in the waist to fit his "Setser" behind and about a 12 in the length. Annie needs at least a 12 in the waist because she wears her pants riding low on her hips. Annie has excepted that she won't be wearing jeans to school this year. She likes to wear leggings and skirts so that works well for her. We were able to get Brance four pair of jeans after going to all the stores in Alpharetta that sell childrens clothes.

We had a nice crowd at church this morning. Great music as always. I took my car over to Gainesville for service and a wash. My poor car hasn't been washed in more than five thousand miles. Yes, it looked rough. Its nice and clean now. Ricky thought my oil was leaking but its my transfer case instead. I hope Craig, a local mechanic whose children come to DCD that we trust and is reasonably priced, anyway maybe he can look at it tomorrow or Tuesday. I have a GYN appointment in Alpharetta tomorrow, Brance starts Boy Scouts tomorrow night, no AWANA this week because of Trunk or Treat on Friday. I also have a orthopedic appointment about my arm I think on Friday. I plan to go to the Mart on Thursday, its cash and carry so gifts should be easy and cheap to find.

We haven't really done anything this afternoon. The kids are working in their rooms, they just never can get them finished and Ricky is watching the race. I came upstairs to blog and listen to Fox News. They are talking about voter fraud still. How crazy is someone to register to vote 72 times?

Did you see the beginning of the race? One of the pit crew guys for Tony Stewart had his wife and children with him. The wife had on a McCain-Palin shirt. The camera didn't stay on her very long.

That's all for today!

1 comments:

$Cyd$ said...

just talking.
soon to be bf.
:)