BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still having Disney withdrawls...

I have two friends going to Disney soon, Dana is flying down on Tuesday and Angel is going the first of January. They have asked me for my "Disney guidance" and I have willingly offered it. It just makes me miss going more. The last three years on this date, October 2, 2008, I have been at Disney or in transit. I miss Mickey Mouse soooooo bad! I would be going right now except Brance and Annie don't want any part of it. Beginning October 4, they have a new Tinkerbell and Fairy Friends meet and greet. That's got Annie pretty pumped so I might can convince her to go in February. Ricky and Brance are definitely out of the equation. Surely somebody wants to go with us and share a room and expenses? We have a nice Christmas Break in December. The kids are trying to get Ricky to commit to going to Las Vegas, that's a really long car ride for just a few days, I do not have the desire to fly.

Ricky's brother just called. Annie wants to go see him. His dog got run over yesterday, Annie said this morning that she needed to hug him and tell him everything would be okay. How sweet is that? She loves her Uncle Bubba. We call him that because he tried to get his boys to call me Lucy. Luckily they don't call me that, but my kids call him Bubba.

Enough for now, I need to run over to Bubba's and get ready for the vice-presidential debate. How bout' that Sarah Palin!

0 comments: