BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gold Rush Saturday

and we are sitting at home. I haven't even had a bath today. I did brush my teeth but nothing else. Ricky took Brance hunting for a little while, Annie is going with him this evening. I got my medallion ready to put on the dining room ceiling, Ricky took my light fixture outside and sprayed a few coats of paint on it until he ran out of paint. I got my new picture frame that holds five 5X7's ready to hang when Ricky broke the glass in it. So much for that. I got it at IKEA and I don't have time to go there today. The kids talked about going to Gold Rush but I hate the crowd and the food cost too much money. I guess we will stay here until I finally decide to bathe, then I really need to go to Kroger. I haven't bought groceries in two weeks.

I am watching the Dawgs play, they just aren't getting me very excited this year. Mom went to take Grandma to see Papa. Mom said he is sitting up in a chair with street clothes on. He is acting fine, just not getting around very good on his own. Did you see Ms. UGA 2008? She looks like she got tripped up in the ugly forest and hit every tree! Nothing else happening at the Grizzle house. I have been doing laundry since 7 am I have two loads left!

That's all I care to say at this moment...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Why do you insist on sharing with people every Saturday that you haven't had a bath all day. No wonder Ricky is going hunting. I am sure if you will sit outside you will bring in some wild animals! You did a great job on your medallion painting thing. I didn't know you had it in ya!