I don't know whether to pull out the red and black or hide under the bed until the fight is over! Actually I did wear red and black to a morning wedding already today. We had planned all week to take Beulah and the kids to the feed store for pictures with Santa until Annie's constant fussing about everything caused me to change my mind. Ricky took the kids in the Galaxie to a car show. Our praise band from church is playing at a fall festival this evening at 5:30 pm. I'm hoping the game will be worth leaving the house in order to go to the "concert".
I finally slept decent last night after no sleep for two days. I actually slept about five hours! That is HUGE for me.
Do you have ladybugs? They have taken over our house. They have been hiding since the cold snap. Today it has warmed up a little and the ladybugs are all over the place. You cannot go or out of the house without getting them all over you.
I don't really have anything good to talk about. My house is messy, the game comes on in just a few minutes so why would I start working in the house now. My car is out of the shop I have been driving Rickys truck the last few days.
Darlene and I went to the Merchandise Mart on Thursday. I had so much fun and spent too much money. We were there about eight hours. I am still wiped out.
We had trunk or treat at the church last night. We didn't have a lot of cars to trunk, but a lot of folks in lawn chairs giving out candy and a lot of treaters! Some time during the event a car parked on the side of the road was side swiped. We heard the car hit, of course the car that hit it kept on going.
Well that's enough!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Game Day!
Posted by Melissa at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment