BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I don't like Blog Titles!

It's hard to come up with something catchy to say when I don't have a lot going on. It is so cold outside that I have finally given in and turned the heat on in the house. I have to be careful because the heat zaps Brance's breathing. So we can all freeze or Brance can't breath? What do you do? The last few nights Brance and Annie have been sleeping on the sofa and the love seat. When Brance sleeps in his room he keeps the window raised like his grandaddy. I'm not sure why they have moved into the living room but it doesn't bother me or Ricky. Actually Beulah will sleep with the kids if they are downstairs instead of the middle of the bed with Ricky and I.

12 days until a new president! I'm not excited because I love W. We will just wait to see what happens. Get out and vote, vote Republican or just stay at home. Why do we vote when the popularity vote doesn't matter?

The weather man is saying it is going to rain tomorrow. In Dahlonega that means snow. It is 50 degrees right now. It was 33 on Monday morning. The wind is blowing like crazy and leaves are all over the place. If it rains tomorrow most of the leaves will be gone which means we won't have a lot of "leaf lookers" this weekend in Dahlonega.

I thought I might take the kids to Stone Mountain on Saturday, now I think it will be too cold. I have talked about taking them for the Christmas stuff they have we just haven't taken the time to go. Now they are having a Halloween Harvest but the Christmas stuff starts in two weeks so I think we will just wait.

Annie is practicing for her piano recital on December 6 at 2 pm. Make sure everybody comes, she is expecting you!

0 comments: