BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

How many days til the election?

I am so tired of hearing about the election. I'm sick of hearing about the bailout and the negative comments on McCain-Palin. Every time I hear Obama's voice I cringe. I will be so glad when the election is over. Our economy is bad because ignorant, stupid people are living off the welfare system. Just yesterday I got a notice in the mail at the preschool from the Department of Labor stating a past employee can draw unemployment. She left work in May for a maternity leave, she has decided she's to sorry to keep a job so she filed for unemployment. She can claim because as the employer I failed to proof just cause why she isn't working. What is that about? I filed an appeal so now it will go to DOL appeal court for them to make a decision.

Dahlonega is out of gas! Some lady on the news just said if we have to share our water in a drought with Florida and Alabama, they should be trucking gas to us. Most stations that are getting gas have a $20 or $25 cut off, lets see at 14 mpg, I can get about four gallons, just enough to get almost home. We traded Ricky's diesel truck last spring so we both drive gas burners. Ricky's work truck is diesel and they have a diesel tank at the shop so maybe we will just start driving the Grizzle Grading service truck as a family. Won't that be funny at church on Sunday.

My cousin Chase thinks I get my eating advice from Ronald McDonald. I don't go to McDonald's. I gave up fast food last September when I gave up all drinks but water. I have a friend that does weight lose and she offered me a lot of information on eating habits. I'm 20 pounds lighter in case you wanted to know! At work on Monday we started the biggest looser. There are ten of us in the game. It ends December 15th and the winner gets $300 and this big bucket of chocolate candy (the candy was my idea). We are going on the largest percentage of weight lost in the few months. Why didn't somebody suggest this last year when I changed my eating habits.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. There are plenty of places I want to go but not enough gas to get there. I have 1/2 tank, Ricky has 3/4. 1/2 tank won't get me to Cumming and back. We have fall break in two weeks. Annie is going to the fair in Perry with mom. Brance thought he wanted to go also until he found out that Ricky and I will most likely go junkin'. Brance likes to flea market as good as anybody. He digs into all kinds of things. The three of us enjoy junk, Annie's just put out with it. I guess we will wait to see if we have enough fuel to get there and back.

We still have a few hours until the Presidential Debate, most likely I can't stay awake that long. Ricky starts a four day work week on Monday. That's fine because it's hunting season. He will work, 7am-6 pm. Michelle got me into Net Flicks so Annie makes us have Friday Family Night every Friday night. Tonight we are going to watch Unaccompanied Minors. Last week we watch Mr. Woodchuck, LOVED IT! I think Billy Bob Thornton is cool regardless what he is in.

That's all for now...

0 comments: