BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ernie Haase & Singnature Sound



We love EH & SS! Ricky's birthday was Wednesday. He has been at home for two days with a yucky stomach virus. My birthday was Thursday, Annie's in next week. I took Annie to see her favorite group in Chattanooga for her birthday. Mom, Jeff and Darlene went also. The picture with Ernie is on Darlene's camera as my battery went dead! The picture with the two guys are Ryan and Tim, Tim was Annie's favorite. Now Ernie is her favorite. The picture of just Annie and I is Doug, my favorite. I'm not sure why I am talking in both pictures, well actually I was making a comment to Tim in one picture and I think Doug and I were talking about my resemblance to his neighbor in the other. However, when my mouth is open it doesn't make me look like I have a double chin. Maybe I should start talking in all my pictures! The show was great, the guys walked around before, during and after the show talking to everyone.
Our hotel was a block away. At midnight the fire alarm went off and we had to walk down five flights of stairs to stand on the street. There were seven firetrucks and no fire. Apparently a dirty smoke detector went off. We managed to get back in the bed sometime after 2 am this morning. Housekeeping knocked on the door at 8 am to ask what time we would be checking out. We got up and came home at least today I can take a nap.
I talked to Michelle earlier and she was on her way to Eric's house in LA. Yes, it's lower Alabama but I like how it sounds when I tell people I have a brother living in LA. They think he's real important! So Michelle and the kids are on their way from Panama City to Fairhope and my daddy and Margarett are somewhere between Perry and Daytona Beach. Lucky Michael and Brian get a nice break for a few days! Ha-Ha!
Ricky and Brance are at his brother's new house doing who knows what, so that gives Annie and I a few hours to take a nap.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you guys got to go see EH & SS -- I copied one of their CDs from a friend of mine and it's pretty great. Dad used to kill me with that kind of music when I was younger, but now, I actually have some really fond memories of it. -- your cousin, Kelly