What a week we've had. VBS started on Sunday evening. I've worked my normal schedule as well as went back at 5 pm for Heather to get to VBS, she's the VBS director, then left by 6 pm to take my kids and a lot of others to church. It is Ricky's birthday today. He has a horrible stomach virus and stayed at home. I left the kids with him this morning. Annie called me at 7:02 am to ask why I left her at home. I thought they would love staying home with Ricky. I was wrong, finally at 10:30 am and many phone calls, I came home and picked them up.
I did leave work long enough for Brance and I to get a haircut. I didn't have time to come home so we went back to the preschool before VBS.
Tomorrow Annie, my mom and I are going to Chattanooga to see Signature Sound! We are staying in a pretty pricey motel because it is next door to the Trivoli Theater where the concert is. That way we won't have to walk or pay for parking like we did when we saw them at UTC and walked a mile after paying $10 to park. I was even calculating my fuel mileage and distance today so that I could decide if we needed to drive mommas car instead of mine. I think we are going to drive Ricky's truck because he put a program in it and I want to see what the fuel mileage is.
I just have a few minutes to watch the rest of The O'Reilly Factor, so maybe more later...
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Am I Slacking or What!
Posted by Melissa at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment