Ball season is almost over. Brance had his last game last night. Annies last game is tonight at 6 pm. It looks like it may rain before then. Ricky has planted grass and covered it with hay all around his garage. It doesn't look like a construction zone any more.
Daddy sent me a different truck for my hog running lot. I had a few calls on the last one, but nothing came out of it. I got the money for the vette today. Its nice to put some money back into my savings account since Ricky has used most of it for the garage.
I would like to take the kids to the beach for a few days but I don't want to spend money for gas, it was $4.01 today. I could go to Kelly's in Jacksonville or meet Michelle in Panama City. Either way the distance is about the same from my house. Michelle said she was going to go to Eric's for a few days if she goes to PCB. No offence big brother if your reading this, but I have a job and my idea of fun is not being with my kids, Michelle's kids and your kids all in a small confined space. My kids with Michelle's kids for a limited time is alright, I know when to head home. Actually once I think about it, I don't really think our kids have anything to do with it, its me and Michelle in a confined space for very long. The kids are practically perfect. Rickys archery club has a big weekend long event around June 21st, I need to find something to do during that time. He won't be home so why should I?
I'm still looking for a blue/green color to paint my bedroom if you have any ideas.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Last night for ball
Posted by Melissa at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment