Six days at home with my kids and I'm ready to go back to work. I'm not sure how people stay home and home school their children. Maybe they are just really well behaved and have a lot of school work and chores to do, mine can't get their rooms picked up or keep the kitchen cleaned. Everytime I get the kitchen in order, they need to eat again. They don't want just a snack, they want to cook something and make a huge mess. They have already used three frying pans today and I don't know why.
The kids and I are going to Perry tomorrow. We have the Christmas presents already packed in the car and hope we have enough space for the three of us and our luggage. Brance and Annie got their own luggage for Christmas but cannot take it because it won't fit in my car. I should have thought about these things when I decided to buy a Mustang. We do have the Excursion and Ricky thinks I should drive it so the kids have plenty of room but I think it would cost $200 dollars to drive it to Perry and back. I just can't spend money for gas when I don't have too.
I'm not sure if or when Ricky is going, it depends on the weather for his work so we'll see what happens. Beulah is staying with mom or mom is staying with Beulah not sure yet how that is going to work out. Beulah drives mommas dog crazy. Beulah wants to play and get lots of attention and Minnie just wants to be left alone. Its a little stressful for mom to have both of them overnight. Ricky can get that all worked out after we leave.
Daddy is going to Eric's on Friday so either way we will be right back home. I'm going to attempt grandma's on Friday night if she is feeling good and behaving herself. I don't sleep so good there but I enjoy being by myself the entire night without anyone expecting or demanding things from me. Grandma is quiet, we eat and she watches tv. I don't have internet access but I have my phone and a good book. Actually I don't have a good book today but something new was coming our yesterday so I'll have to look at Wal Mart to see what it was. I get newsletters from a few authors I like and I remember one of them had a new book coming out on the 28th, I just don't know who. Enough for now.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Is it time to go back to work yet?
Posted by Melissa at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment