I'm home alone! James Brian came home with us on Sunday, Annie went to Michelles house. I have had the two best mornings ever! I left the boys sleeping and didn't have any arguments before I went to work. JB said he wasn't going home until Wednesday but Annie was ready to come home today so mom agreed to drive JB to Michelle to make the swap. I got to leave work early and finish my shopping. It only took a few minutes to have everything taken care of. I will never allow myself to wait this late again. Its really Missy's fault because she and I have went to Gatlinburg the last few years to shop and we didn't go this year. Therefore I didn't buy anything yet! Its a great thing my kids only get three gifts and a Santa present so I didn't have a lot of shopping to do.
Mom was stopping at North Pointe for the kids to shop for Ricky and I, I love it when they spend my money and I don't have any control over it. I did give them a price limit this year so I'll see if it helps.
Ricky has an archery thing tonight with some of his boyfriends so once the kids get home we can go to bed early. Brance and JB have stayed up late the last two nights and Beulah has woke them up both mornings about 6 am so we are all a little sleepy. If Ricky's home I feel like I can't get in the bed before 8 pm so if he's gone tonight, I can go to bed as soon as he leaves!
Sunday we went to Peggy's, I guess you can see all the photos my sister posted. We really had a good time. The older Michelle and I get the more goofy we become, we love to take pictures of each other. My brother doesn't want anything to do with us, as you can see he was trying to get away.
Well I still have a little bit of wrapping left to do.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
It Sure Is Quite
Posted by Melissa at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment