Our elf is named Elvis, who would have thought! He appeared Sunday night and has been moving around all week. The kids are a little afraid of him as they are not sure where he is going to be hiding. Annie is finishing the Christmas tree decorating tonight. She and Brance got two of the trees out Sunday and decided decorating them wasn't so fun after all. Of course they left everything out in the middle of the living room and loft. I won't let them play until the finish what they have started and clean everything up.
We aren't doing so great making it to Wednesday night church. I really want Brance and Annie involved in a good youth group and we don't have one. So we just aren't going! Poor excuse huh?
My work week has been good, actually the best in while. My attitude is good so everything else just works out. We have a guy working part time as a step and fetch it and he is painting the lobby and my office. Yesterday we managed to knock the breaker off and set off the fire alarm. Other than that, its all going well. He finished the lobby today so her won't start my office until next week. The lobby is really pretty yellow, you just thought the sunshine was bright, you haven't seen anything yet! We thought we would paint the office yellow too but I think its too much. Today I told Darlene I really didn't want a yellow office (its bright red now), and she said that was fine, we could agree on another color. YEAH!
I'm taking mom and Darlene to Chattanooga on Friday to see Ernie Haase and Signature Sound. We are coming back home Friday night so I won't go to grandma's until Saturday, there goes my weekend!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I love Elf on the Shelf!
Posted by Melissa at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment