BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm not sure what to begin...

I don't know that very much has happened since I last blogged but obviously my time has went somewhere. Friday I went to Sabrina's for her to work her magic on my ghetto hair. Then I went to pick up grandma from Peggy's. I'm really into being Ms. Save-A-Penny so I had a Bugaboo Creek coupon mom emailed to me for $5 off any one entree. I am so tired of eating Captain D's every Friday that I had to have something different. I ordered an entree for carry out added a salad and bread used my coupon and spent less than $12.00 and had enough food for dinner and lunch, this was a much better deal than Captain D's. Grandma argued with me on the ride to Bugaboo Creek because she didn't know where we were going. She's ready for bed at 8 pm so this time I told her a movie was coming on the Hallmark channel at 8 pm that I wanted her to watch with me so we both stayed up until 10:30 pm. A few weeks ago I was sitting on the sofa with my hair curly and she told me how terrible it looked. She said it looked like it hadn't been brushed in days. I told her I was trying to let it grow out. She said she didn't think I needed to let it grow out. This week my hair was slick straight from Sabrina's so out of the blue Friday night grandma told me she liked it when I brushed my hair! I loved it! I think she is healthy but I don't think her memory is improving.

Saturday I went to Amy's graduation at NGCSU, then to her grad party. Ricky had a company party that got canceled at the last minute as Chase backed over the dog,, then got bit by the dog. The dog has a broken pelvis and is finally back home, Chase has three stitches and is doing better also. What a night for Ricky's brothers family. Brance and Annie went with Ricky's mom to the Christmas program at her church.

This week has just been crazy. My Christmas party was last night at Darlene's house. We had a nice time. Brance told me earlier in the week that he had a bump on his bottom, turns out its a staff infection. He missed school today because he can't sit down on those hard plastic chairs and he started an antibiotic. He spent the day with mom at the college. He's home now and so hyped up he's driving Annie and I crazy.

I had an annual doctors visit yesterday with a new doctor as my favorite Jones-Bailey has retired. I liked the doctor but she thinks I need to take medication for my anxiety! She is probably right so I'll at least think about it. I'm sure my blood pressure was a little high yesterday because of the new doctor so I guess that's anxiety related. I didn't tell her about my plane escape she would have probably wanted to have me committed to a looney bin somewhere. I'm wondering if the looney bin is like jail, three hots and a cot. I'm may be interested.

Friday is the kids last day of school until January. I have not finished my Christmas shopping. I keep thinking if I ignore it, Christmas will come and go and nobody will realize I haven't bought any gifts. I went to Wal Mart on Sunday with every intention of buying groceries. I got so frustrated that I left with only $36 worth of merchandise in my buggy. So many people with not a clue what's happening. Those folks that live under a rock for 11 months then come out to buy Christmas gifts is more than I can handle.

Well Ricky is home from hunting. So I should probably spend time with him before I go to sleep. I've been sleepy all day today.

0 comments: