BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its Hard to Type in the Dark...

You know everybody at my house is still asleep! I've taken the dog out and sat back down on my bed with Brance's laptop. My computer upstairs has some virus and when I google something it goes somewhere else. I'm going to take it to the IT Dept at the college this week and let them fix it.

We really have done anything this week. Brance had ball practice a few nights. Annie and I went to Cumming with friends last night to Target and Provinos, then Brance has a game today at 2 pm. I still need to buy groceries so hopefully I can do that after the ball game. It rained a monsoon here yesterday. We got more water than we know what to do with it. At least Ricky got most of the day off. Its been a while since he got to lollygag around with nothing to do.

My business plan is moving right along. I must say it is so close I can feel it. I sure hope I can have it nailed down by the end of the year. Of course I'll let you know.

Ricky and I didn't have the winning lottery ticket last night so we will continue to live our lives like normal folks.

Let me tell you about our pre-k parents this year. We just finished our third week. I've got a pan of brownies twice, a chocolate cake and yesterday I got a homemade bacon biscuit. I have gained 3 pounds since school started. I need to walk a little farther this week than I've been walking. Exercise is so boring. I like just being fat and happy.

0 comments: