BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I need to get off the computer...

I have so much to do and I can't get off the computer to get my stuff done! I started cleaning my kitchen when I got home today. You know the counter tops, the table, the desk and the cabinet above the desk. I'm positive some of that stuff in the cabinet has been there since we moved in 11 years ago. Two bags of trash later, I don't know that it looks any better but I sure feel better about the way it looks. Ricky walked in the kitchen and said "I thought you cleaned the kitchen?" How encouraging it that? I've decided that I can either exercise for an hour or I can clean in my house so today I cleaned. I hate to do both so maybe I'll rotate my my cleaning/exercising on a daily basis. Jaime's kids are gone to their dad's for a few days and she asked me to play tennis, but Brance has ball practice and I don't like Annie to be out so late. I like all of us to be home and ready for bed early. I didn't sleep so good last night and I have some kind of sharp pain in my neck through my back so hopefully I can sleep better tonight. I sure love my husband but he is usually pretty restless at night and it disrupts my sleeping.

Annie has been working in her room since 4 pm, she just stuck her head out the door to tell me she should be finished in about 45 minutes. I'm not sure what she is doing and know her well enough to know I don't need to ask. She is really excited because she finally has pants to wear. Some of you know her body is very hard to buy clothes for. She is slim but stout, very muscular built. It is impossible to find pants to find her. Friday night we tried a girls 14/16 on and she couldn't get it up her thighs. She gets really upset thinking she is fat or the pants would fit. She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her body. We went over to the junior/misses dept and tried a pair of size 0 kacki slacks, they fit perfect! We had to get about 8 inches cut of the bottom but the waist and legs are perfect and she is so excited. Heather went by the Old Navy in Gainesville and picked up another pair of the slacks in a different color. We got two pair hemmed yesterday and I'll take the other pair in a few weeks, Mrs. Woody that sews them is in Ireland for two weeks. Annie loves to dress preppy. She wears Bass Weejuns on the three days she doesn't have PE and tennis shoes for PE. Anyway, I paid a lot of money for these Weejuns but that's the only shoes she has every really asked for. She watched the movie Nancy Drew, she wears Weejuns and skirts so now Annie wants to dress like that every day with a big hair bow, the bigger the bow, the better. She is the only one at her school that dresses like a private school girl. I'll try to download some pictures of her.

Well that's about all for now. My project is still moving, I'm waiting on one thing. Then is should be smooth sailing. Keep praying!

0 comments: